ThinkBug Alphabet Builder Curriculum (blocks not included)
The ThinkBug offers a variety of unique building bricks, step-by-step projects, individual challenges, enrichment activities, and cooperative projects. These interest-driven activities were created to develop a strong foundation in mathematics, science, language acquisition, problem solving, and social/self concept. The ThinkBug combines project-based learning with NAEYC-aligned curriculum, hands-on manipulatives, and a variety of resources for educators to provide the highest quality introduction to early childhood education.
- 26 double-sided alphabet cards with two building projects and a cooperative project for each letter in the alphabet
- Three words per letter that support the phonetic sound of the letter
- High Frequency Dolch Nouns are used whenever possible to support word recognition
- Letters are also in American Sign Language to support and nurture diversity in another language
- 26 double-sided one-to-one correspondence alphabet cards with the letter on one side and a matching build from the alphabet cards on the other
- 13 writing practice sheets coordinated with the letters and words from the alphabet cards
- All alphabet letters are in Zaner Bloser manuscript writing to reinforce letter formation and letter recognition
- 26 print-ready skills sheets with extension activities to either post for parents or send home
- 26 parent teacher connection sheets containing over 230 educational resources and 78 additional alphabet activities
- A sample letter to introduce the benefits of the Alphabet Builder to the parents at your site
Questions about the ThinkBug Alphabet Builder Curriculum (blocks not included)? Want to request a proposal for a purchase order?
Our STEM experts are here to help!