PCS Edventures, Inc. (OTCPink: PCSV) is a leading provider of K-12 Science and Engineering (STEM) programs and a leader in the design and manufacturing of precision technology for drone racing and robotics. PCS educational programs develop 21st century skills in students and emphasize experiential learning in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). PCS programs have been deployed at over 7,000 sites in all 50 United States and 17 foreign countries. PCS is publicly traded and investors and shareholders can learn more about our public status at http://pcsv.global. Thrust UAV is our drone R&D and manufacturing business unit that focuses on First Person View (FPV) Drone Racing and also provides the technology that enables PCS educators to bring the excitement of drone technology to STEM educators and students around the world. Learn more about Thrust UAV at http://www.thrust-uav.com.
Open positions at PCS are posted below:
Regional Sales Consultant
- Solicit orders on behalf of PCS Edventures within a defined territory, reaching established territory goals and objectives.
- Service existing accounts.
- Actively seek out and attend relevant trade shows and events, research potential markets and prospect individual leads.
- Create customized STEM program proposals for after-school, out-of-school and in-school programs with the assistance of a sales manager and curriculum development team, as well as submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Submit and record activity in CRM in addition to oral presentation of activities during weekly sales meetings.
- Assist in customer service related to accounts in territory including investigating problems, developing solutions, making recommendations to management and assisting with collections as appropriate.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Motivated and driven
- Experience selling in the education market with emphasis on after-school programs, 21st Century Community Learning Centers, YMCAs, BGCAs, etc. or familiarity with these programs and their funding operations
- Track record of success in sales with long cycles patterns
- Great communication and presentation skills over phone and email
- Customer service
- Territory management and prospecting
- Ability to quickly absorb product knowledge
- Experience with robotics or STEM education is helpful
Send cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled.